Friday, October 19, 2012

Pinterest Pin Success!

So, to preface this post, I am not a cook.  It's not that I don't know how... It's just that I hate cooking.  That being said, I LOVE LOVE LOVE me some lemon chicken.  Every time we go to a Greek restaurant, I order Avoglemono Soup (lemon, rice, egg soup... oh, if it is done right, it is to DIE for!), and lemon chicken.  Problem is that hubby doesn't like lemon.  Makes it hard to make lemon chicken, when he's home.

So, because he's traveling, and my parents are here... I made YUMMY lemon chicken last night.  (Here's the link again:  http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/pan-roasted-chicken-lemon-garlic-green-beans-10000000780291/index.html)  And here's a picture of how it turned out... I didn't have green beans, so I made it with just the potatoes.... and then made a side of other veggies (corn, asparagus, & carrots), instead.  OH MY!  It was yummy, if I do say so myself.  :)  (Not to toot my own horn)

So yummy... so I definitely call that a Pinterest Success and will be making it again.  Heck, hubby might even like it... the chicken itself wasn't too lemony... but the potatoes were a bit more.... still SO yummy!

Happy Friday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment