Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Happy Hump Day!

It's Hump Day again...  one day closer to the weekend.  WAHOO!  I really don't have much to write about today, but just wanted to wish everyone "Happy Hump Day".

So this week, I am bound and determined to make my daughter some hair bows.  I get so tired of her hair being a mess for school.  So, I found some cute ribbon, that matches her uniform, and will be making them.  I will post my finished result, but here is where I am getting my ideas from:

http://blogs.babble.com/babys-first-year-blog/2011/11/10/40-hair-bow-tutorials/?pid=3210#slideshow

I also wanted to say... "Hi, my name is Liz and I am addicted to Pinterest."  There I said it.  I admitted it.  I have a problem pinning so many ideas, and haven't even started to scratch the surface of them yet!  The hair bows will be one of the first that I am attempting.  So I'll let you all know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment