Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Funday!

It's finally Friday! Yippee!!!! I don't know about you, but my week seemed to crawl along, which isn't always a bad thing. 

I am looking forward to just vegging tonight... with no kids backpacks to repack tonight, or homework to make sure is done.  Just chill.  Work out and chill.  Also catching up on all my DVR'd shows, with the hubby of course.

Anyway, what big plans do you all have for the weekend?  Us - cleaning up our mess of a house.  My parents arrive this next week.  So gotta get the house clean.  I'm also trying to wash all the old baby clothes to get ready for consigning them. 

I did find a "fabulous" way to get those phantom spots out of clothes.  But so far, it hasn't really worked.  I think I'm going to go back to my Dreft, Oxyclean & HOT HOT HOT water & let soak for 24-48 hours.  It worked wonders when Cutie was a baby and would have blow outs or baby food stains on clothes.  And if the spots just don't come out... well, I'll just have to throw them away or see if someone wants slightly stained (I mean the stains aren't too noticeable... just those stains that remain... you know the ones where you wonder if it is a stain or your eyes playing tricks).

Anyway, Happy Friday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment