Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Hump Day!

It says it all!  One day closer to the weekend.  I used to love weekends... sleeping in, playing outside, just relaxing.  Life changes when you insert an infant into the mix.  Although, Little Man isn't so much an infant any more... he's 5 months old now!  YIKES!  Time has flown.  Anyway, that is not what today's post is all about.

I am fed up.  Fed up with the weight that I have gained.  It is making me unhappy and well, I have a closet full of cute clothes that I can't wear right now.  Call me cheap, but I also DON'T want to buy new ones, although I do love shopping!  LOL.  Seriously, though.  So I decided I was going to try a 3-day jump start to my diet.  It hasn't been easy... especially with my daughter selling chocolate for a fundraiser for school.  Chocolate is a weakness of mine.  {Sigh}  I am trying to have will power... and so far, yesterday, so good.  Let's hope I can hold out.  I tried to give up coffee yesterday, but tea just doesn't cut it for me.  To bitter... and not strong enough.

Anyway, the other thing I am back on, well, once it arrives, is Bios Life Slim.  I tried it a year ago, and had great results... and this time, I think I'm going to have even better results, because a) I have more weight to loose starting out, b) I'm exercising again, and c) I am attempting to eat more cleanly... lots of fruits and veggies and lean meats and not so much the processed stuff.

I will post my results, and maybe some pics, if I'm brave enough.  But definitely my results. 

I also am going to try a few other things and will post about those, when I finish them.  I am a skeptic about most things... pretty much, I feel, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.  But I will review what I've done and my results, so that you all can try it as well.

Anyway, off to work I go... 

Oh yeah, follow me on Pintrest, if you want...  http://pintrest.com/violets1211 
Or Twitter (although I'm not nearly as active on Twitter) http://twitter.com/violets1211

And Happy Hump Day, Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment