Thursday, May 22, 2014

Moving sucks!

So we are in day 2 of our pack up.  They should be done packing us all up today.  And tomorrow, they load up the trucks.  I hate this part...  It makes it even more real that we are leaving.  It is completely bitter sweet.  I know we are on for more adventures, and new places to live, but I also really like it here.

Anyway, so now for a bit of business...  I am currently inviting you to join my next challenge group!  June 9 we will be starting a 14 Day Clean Eating challenge group (click here to join this group).  It is totally free and will give you a GREAT idea of what I am trying to accomplish with my nutritional goals.

Looking for more with an accountability group?  Want a specific exercise program to go with it?  Check out my next 21 Day Fix Challenge group, which starts also June 9.  Click here to learn more about this program.  It involves a portion controlled eating plan, an intense, but short, daily workout and if you are a part of the challenge group, you will get daily accountability, tips, tricks, and recipes and so much more!  I'd love to have you join me!  Click here to join me and get healthy, strong and leaner!


On my other business, I am offering something I've never done before.  I am offering a "Pink Package".  This is a sneak peek box, similar to those other boxes you see people posting about all the time, that will have the latest Mary Kay products.  This is a quarterly box, so you will get one 4 times a year or every 3 months.  It does include FULL sized products!  Which are always backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee!  Plus, you will get special samples and offers.  All this for only $25!  Click here to sign up for this special deal.  Sign ups end June 5, and boxes will ship June 12.


No comments:

Post a Comment