Tuesday, June 10, 2014

We are settling in!

The one thing about moving, especially every few years, is that we settle in very quickly.  So we've been here for a week and are settling in nicely.  I have my new driver's license, got my car registered, and have all the appropriate items to get into and out of our gates at the neighborhood we live in (we live in a gated community).  I have even started to book makeovers, so if you are in the Ft Myers/Naples/SW FL area, send me an email and schedule your own Beauty Bar, or makeover, or pampering session!

Anyway, one of the promotions I am running right now, for my Beachbody business is a 12-day Shakeology Group!  Here's what it includes.


A New Poster

Shakeology is my FAVORITE meal of the day.  I do replace one of my 4-5 meals a day with Shakeology.  I have a TON more energy, feel better and it truly fills me up.  To learn more about Shakeology, click here.

I will be updating everyone.  One of my good friends has challenged me to run the Disney Princess 10K & half marathon.  This scares me.  I have never done a half.  But I promise I will keep you updated on my training progress.

I also have a new 21 Day Fix Challenge Group starting soon.  Click here to learn more about the 21 Day Challenge, or to purchase!


Hope everyone is having a great summer, so far!  And I am thinking about all my military friends who are PCS'ing right now.  I hope it goes smoothly and that everyone and everything arrives to their new duty stations safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment