Monday, May 19, 2014

Clean eating

Let's talk fitness and nutrition today.  For many years, I have been super interested in making my body as healthy as possible.  No, I haven't always been good about what I put into my body, and I've probably done some questionable things.  But since I found the 21-Day Fix program, from BeachBody* (click here to learn more about it), I am focused more on what is actually going into my mouth.

Don't get me wrong, I've always eaten pretty good, although I have indulged since living in New Orleans.  The food down here is like nothing I have ever encountered before.  But that's not what this post is about.

There is so much information out there, and science (having been a scientist in my former life) is ever changing.  Scientists are forever finding out that their "findings" aren't accurate.  This happens because the methods change, technology gets better and so do the instruments they use to analyze what they are trying to prove.

Okay, so I'm good at getting off topic.  Let's get back to the topic at hand.  I am forever striving to eat cleanly.  What does that mean?  It means, I really try to watch the foods that go into my mouth.  I strive to eat non-processed foods.  This isn't always easy and I am still learning how to eat cleanly, and effectively.  But I am definitely making progress.

Throughout the upcoming weeks, months, and possibly even years, I will update you all on my progress.  I am not ready to post my before pic yet, because, although I see progress, I'm not ready yet to put out there what I actually look like (full body).

So, today, I ask you....  This is my favorite healthy meal, what's yours?


*I am a BeachBody Consultant.  If you would like to sign up for a free BeachBody account to get access to a great community, with TONS of tips, click here.
**There is still time to join my 12 Day Challenge.  Click here to email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment