Friday, November 9, 2012

One of my favorite products!

Okay, so I haven't really mentioned my business much in this blog, yet... because I wasn't sure which way I wanted to take my blog.  BUT it is about time. 

So, I wanted to tell you all about one of my all time FAVORITE products!  In fact, it is one that my customers love and I have a hard time keeping it on my shelf.  It is our Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover.  It cleans all your eye make up, waterproof and regular mascara, easily and gently.  It doesn't leave your eyes feeling greasy either.  It is hypoallergenic and safe for contact wearers, I know I am one.  It has been tested by opthamologists.

How you use it is to shake the bottle until the two formulas mix and become a milky color, squirt some on a cotton ball or round, and gently wipe away your eye makeup.  I like to place the cotton ball on my eye for a minute to let the solution absorb the makeup and then wipe.  I feel like it comes cleaner when I do that. 

It is not oily, at all, even though it looks like it.  In fact, it is made up of (and here's where I'm going to get all scientific on y'all! hehehehe) poloxamer 184 and cyclohexasiloxane, and other things.  The first is the cleansing agent, and the later is the solvent and emollient. 

It is also great to take lipstick off your lips without making your lips become red or irritated.  It helps when you are trying lipstick colors, so that you can get a good idea of the true color of the lipstick and how it reacts with your lips. 

Retail cost: $15


Too cool, when I googled the product, we were mention in Allure magazine in 2011.  Here's the link: http://www.allure.com/beauty-products/skin/2011/mary-kay-makeup-remover

To read more about this awsome product, visit my website (www.marykay.com/lizherman). 

No comments:

Post a Comment