Saturday, November 17, 2012

12 Days of Christmas - Day 8

Today's product:
TimeWise Moisture Renewing Gel Mask  Now, this is a product I don't use, because I am an oily person... well I have oily skin.  It is best for Normal to Dry skin types.  So all the claims that I have on this one, are from the company.

This mask was formulated with scientifically studied ingredients that help qunch your skin's thirst in addition to other skin-loving benefits.  Signs of stress disappear, as skin feels calmed, purified and nourished.

This mask instantly hydrates, while also locking in moisture.  It helps skin feel firmer, healthier, smoother and softer.  It also helps reduce the appearance of pores as well as fine lines and wrinkles. 

How to use: apply a thick, even layer to cleansed skin.  Leave on for 5-10 minutes, and remove with a warm, wet washcloth.  Gentle enough to use 2-3 times per week.

Retail price: $20
-Suitable for sensitive skin
-Oil-Free
-Fragrance-free
-Non-comedogenic (doesn't clog pores)
-Dermatologist tested
-Ideal Skin Types: Dry to oily skin*

*I don't know many oily skin types that want to add moisture to their skin.  But if you are willing to try, let me know, and I'd love to get your honest opinion of this product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment