Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Day 2/3 of Essential Oils

So I have been using the essential oil blend, Allerg-ease, for a few days now.  I am not sure it is working.  And I'm not sure that I am doin it correctly.  

This is why I haven't gone full force with essential oils.  I don't feel like I know how to use them properly.  I did have another brand of essential oils' rep tell me to use one of their blends, for a totally different ailment, back to back to back...  As in put it on, wait a few minutes, put it on again, and repeat.  Now, I want to believe in them.  I want them to work.  I am not a person who likes taking medicines.  

But so far, I am disappointed.  They haven't helped my allergies yet.  In fact, I've had to add another medicine to make it through my day normally.  So I am taking my Allegra, Tylenol Sinus, and using these essential oils.

So weigh in...  Who uses them?  How do you use them?  What brand?  Do you diffuse, use them topically, or ingest them?

No comments:

Post a Comment