Thursday, June 25, 2015

Allergies, pollen, dust, oh my!

So I have continued to use my essential oils, but it hasn't helped.  I am still taking my allergy medicine plus Tylenol Sinus just to have a somewhat normal nose. 



Anyway, I was talking to a good friend of mine and she mentioned her daughter, who is maybe 2, just got diagnosed with allergies as well.  So they bought a diffuser, and use the same mixture as I do, peppermint, lavender, and lemon, and diffuse it for her.  She said it has cleared her up completely.  

So I am off to find a diffuser, in hopes that it will help!

I am not giving up on essential oils, but I just don't know if the topical method is good for me, for my allergies.

Update 7/24:
I still haven't bought a diffuseer, and kind of gave up on the essential oils for allergies, until I get one.  But I am not completely giving up.


No comments:

Post a Comment