Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Fitness

I know... I know... that title sucks.  Sorry!  I am just not being very creative at the moment.  I started doing the P90X3 program almost 3 weeks ago.  It may only be 30 mins, but wow, it is a GREAT workout.  But I digress.... I have been struggling with my weight for the last few years, pretty much since I had kids.  Although my struggles did begin a little before that.  Anyway, my goal is to lose the 50, or so, lbs that have crept up on me since I pretty much got married.

I will not post pics right now, b/c I am just not that confident yet.  I think in my mind that my body is a size that it isn't, or doesn't appear to be in pictures.  And no, I do not have issues with food.  I eat fairly healthy, and indulge every once in a while.  I think it is just genes and getting older.

I am not only doing the P90X3 program but also doing the couch to 10K program.  I am running a 5K with a friend of mine in April, but I've been wanting to up my game and go for a 10K in 2014.  YIKES!  I said that out loud.  I also dream of doing the Disney Princess 10K.  I don't know if I have the mental focus to run a half marathon.  LOL  I can go for 30-45 mins right now, but not much longer.  And no, I am not at the point of running the whole time.  But each week I am getting better.

Anyway, I am going to update you all every so often of my progress.  I will post some stats, mostly lbs lost and inches lost.  And maybe, just maybe when I get where I am going or I get closer to my goal, I may post my transformation pictures.  :)  Until then...  you'll just have to look at my pretty picture in the upper right hand corner of this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment