Saturday, February 15, 2014

Happy New Year!

Okay, so it's almost the end of February, and I've been MIA.  Some big changes are coming to our household.  First off, hubby got his orders....  Drum roll please.... He's headed off to Washington, DC.  I am taking the kids & moving to my parents' house.  Before all the questions start, yes, we are fine... Hubby's new job will be long days, with long commutes & crazy hours & lots of international travel.  We made the decision together that it would be best for me & the kids to stay with my parents.  Not only will I not be a "single" mother, but we will be closer to my in-laws as well.  So, everyone wins out.  Well, sort of...  I'm not saying it will be easy, because I know it won't.  But for our family it is best.

Okay...  So the fun part, we will be living in Florida & will be able to head to my parents' summer house in MI this summer to hang with my sister & her family.  And we'll be in Florida...  Do I hear Disney calling my name?  I think so.  :) LOL Plus, I still have a lot of friends in FL from college & a few from high school.

Anyway, with the Super Bowl being this weekend...  We decided to host a party.  And I am hosting a few specials (as seen on my fanpage...  www.facebook.com/lizherman-pinkpartyqueen ). Here they are...



I have also started a new company.  Still have Mary Kay & Jewelry in Candles, although I am not promoting JIC too heavily...  I am also a Distributor for Spirit Lockets.  You can visit my website, www.spiritlockets.com/#lizpinkpartyqueen.  You can order from there, or directly through me.  Just shoot me an email (lherman616@msn.com) and let me know what you are interested in.






No comments:

Post a Comment