Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thursday.... one day closer

We are in full on count down mode here in our house.... count down to vacation!  YIPPEE!!!!  This is the first year in a while that both the hubs & I are both going to get to relax while visiting my parents.  We are so blessed that we live close enough to my parents, and his parents, to see them for Christmas.  And we are very blessed that both sets of our parents get along well!  

So Cutie is SUPER excited.  She thought we were getting in the car and driving to my parents' house the other day.  I felt horrible that I had to break her heart, but I also reminded her that she still has a field trip and her Christmas party at school! 

Lots to do to get ready to go...  have to cross more off my to do list! 

What are your holiday plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment