Tuesday, December 4, 2012

What would you do if you couldn't fail?

I know we've all heard that question, especially if we are in direct sales, or an entrepreneur.  But have you ever taken the time to REALLY mull that question over?  I know I haven't.  I mean, I've always answered, and my answers were always like make it to the top, be successful.  But really... to think about it. 

What is the one thing, or several things, that you would do if you knew you wouldn't fail?  Me, I'd get out of my own way.  I'd stop thinking about what others are thinking about me, even though I know that they really aren't and I would just do it.  I can be a bit wacky at times, but only if I am really comfortable in my situation... but why do I just not care and act that way all the time?  I have so much fun when I am myself.  What is stopping you?

For me, it is myself.  I shouldn't care what other people think, but I do.  Anyway, I'm off to be great today.   I'm off to make all my dreams come true, maybe not by the end of the day... but definitely to start moving in that direction!

Make today a FANTABULOUSLY wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment