Friday, September 21, 2012

TGIF!




Wow!  I'm on a roll.  2 posts in 2 days.  :)  Love it.

I have so many ideas for topics, but have to remember them all now.  hehehehehe... I blame mommy brain.  (I swear it's a real thing!)  And I promise it will not be all about my weight loss goals.  Anyway, where to start?

I am a HUGE Pintrest addict.  I hoard on Pintrest... I swear, it's such an addiction.  So, I have decided that I really need to start trying the things that I have pinned!  One is the exercise program I found that is a 2 week program.

I have made a few of my pins that are the single serve cookies and brownies... I have SUCH a sweet tooth.  :)  Some were good, some were not so good.  LOL.

Anyway, a little dive into my life right now... Little man has started on solids.  And you would think that we NEVER feed the poor kid.  I can't get the green beans into his mouth fast enough.  It's crazy. Last night, hubby mentioned that he remembers cutie (my daughter) being the same way.  WOW!  It's fun.

Anyway, I'm happy it's Friday... I can't wait to babysit my bed tonight.  I just hope it's a better night than last night.  :)

And just a little cuteness... my kids playing together a few weeks ago. 

HAPPY FRIDAY, y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment