Monday, June 25, 2012

My first Pintrest Pin...

So, I've decided to write about all the pins that I try from Pintrest.  The first is going to be a fitness one.  This one I'll be starting this evening, after my hubby gets home.  It is a 2-week "turn around" workout from Prevention magazine.  I'll post my stats at the end of two weeks, and maybe I'll be brave enough to post a before & after picture.  We'll see. 

This is my first real workouts since my son was born, 8 weeks ago.  I have to ease into it, because I wasn't able to workout while pregnant.  But I do need to get started.  I am signed up to run the Color Run in November in New Orleans.  I am excited, but I haven't run in almost a year now... I stopped in November of 2011, or so.  After Tropical Storm Lee came through, and being pregnant, my asthma was kicked up.  Running was difficult.  Anyway, I'm sure you all don't want to read about my health troubles.

I am back and better than before!  But this being New Orleans and being the summer time, I am thinking of waiting a bit before I really dive into running.  The dreadmill (treadmill) is NOT my favorite to run on, but at least it is in the air conditioning.  :)  Anyway, I digress...  here is the website for the workout that I will be doing for the next two weeks.  http://www.prevention.com/print/26102

No comments:

Post a Comment