Monday, March 2, 2015

Motivation

So, since I got back from running the Glass Slipper Challenge, two things have changed about me.  I want to workout, but usually I get the motivation to do so late at night or when I have no time to work out.  And I just can't seem to get myself out the door to run.  I want to run.  I even signed up for a 5K color run, but it still hasn't motivated me to get moving again.

Part of my issue is that I know I can do a 5K with not too much training, and I know that they don't usually time this run.  This is for fun.  And I hope the friends that are joining me will see it as such.

I do want to sign up for more races.  I really do.  But Disney has spoiled me.

It's all about that bling now!  No, seriously... no finisher medal, probably no race for me. 



I mean who wouldn't love to have these around their neck?

Anyway, I also really want to start lifting and doing more cross training.  I want to get faster.  I have goals.

Part of my issue is that I don't really know what I am doing.  Going to the gym intimidates me.

What about you?  How do you keep yourself motivated?

See, I am seeing results, well I have seen some since even the beginning of the year.  I am down 6-7 lbs and I'm not sure about inches.  But my clothes are fitting differently.

It does excited me.  But now, I want to tone.  I want to work on my arms, legs, abs, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment